BUTEYKO CLINIC DVD SET FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, STRESS, FATIGUE, INSOMNIA, CHRONIC HYPERVENTILATION, SNORING AND SLEEP APNEA
- Buteyko Clinic DVD set for people presenting with any of the following conditions: high blood pressure, stress, fatigue, insomnia, chronic hyperventilation, snoring and sleep apnea (See sample video chapters below)
- Includes DVD (90 mins of direct video training in Buteyko theory and exercises), CD (20 mins Audio training in Buteyko breathing) and Book Manual ‘Shut Your Mouth’.
- All materials are produced and presented by internationally renowned author and Buteyko practitioner Patrick McKeown
- Immediate viewing access to all materials sent to your email address upon purchase. Apply the complete course immediately
- Hard copy DVD set also mailed to you. International postage allow 5-7 working days for delivery
- Cost including delivery: €35
DVD, CD & Book including worldwide delivery €35
ORDER HERE THROUGH PAYPAL
Practice alongside internationally acclaimed author and Buteyko practitioner Patrick McKeown as he guides you through the Buteyko Clinic Method with easy-to-understand instructions and practical demonstrations.
The key to improving body oxygenation is not taking ‘deep breaths’. In fact, you should be doing the complete opposite. Learn how to improve blood circulation and increase delivery of oxygen in the body with simple reduced breathing techniques and enjoy better lifelong health.
Breathing re-education targets the root cause of numerous common conditions, including stress, high blood pressure and sleep-disordered breathing. Reduce and eradicate symptoms with gentle breathing exercises that can be easily incorporated into your daily routine. The Buteyko Method is fully accessible and highly effective, producing noticeable results in as little as seven days.
Patrick McKeown is one of few people in the Western world to have been accredited by the late Dr K. P. Buteyko and is considered a foremost authority on the Buteyko Method.
Book & E-Book
DVD & Online Access to Videos
CD and MP3 Download
BUTEYKO CLINIC METHOD CHAPTERS & EXERCISES
Exercise 1– Decongest your nose easily
Exercise 2– Measure the pulse and control pause
First Steps to better breathing
Reduced Breathing by:
- Relaxation and attention chest and tummy
- Blocking one nostril
- Cupping hands
- Measure final control pause and pulse
- Reduced Breathing Advanced
Exercise 3: Walking with mouth closed
Exercise 4a: Physical exercise with small breath holds
Exercise 4b: Physical exercise with medium to strong breath holds
Exercise 5: Steps exercise for children and health adults
- Getting a good night’s sleep
- Foods that help, foods that hurt
SPECIFIC PROGRAM FOR YOU
- Program for older person, lower control pause or unwell
- Program for high blood pressure, panic attacks, sleep apnea and anxiety
- Program for children and teenagers
- Program for busy adults